OUTDOOR FUN WITHOUT WORRY
AND IN PEACE
• exclusively natural repellent with essential oils
• animal and environmentally friendly
Retail price 21.20 € (10 ml)
The veterinary product is a natural, completely animal- and environmentally friendly product. It contains only selected essential oils that improve the quality of the skin. With its action, it helps to reduce the risk of infestation by external parasites (ticks, fleas).
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf/Stem Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf Oil.
- Dogs: 1 drop 1-2 times a day for 3-5 days, then 2-3 times a week.
- Cats: 1 drop once weekly.
- Apply directly to the skin between the shoulder blades or to the root of the tail so that the animal cannot lick the application site.
- For cats and sensitive dogs, we recommend testing for sensitivity by first diluting the mixture (1 drop of mixture diluted in 1 teaspoon of carrier oil - any edible oil can be used) or by dripping for example on the collar.
Warning: Avoid being licked by the animal! Do not use around the eye area! Do not apply to open wounds! Do not use on young animals nor on pregnant or lactating females. Keep out of sight and reach of children! For animals only. This product is not a substitute for veterinary care and medications recommended by a veterinarian. Store in a dry place, away from direct sunlight, at temperatures between 10-25įC. Do not freeze..
You might be interested in
Yellow ribbonA yellow bow or ribbon indicates a dog who, for a variety of reasons, needs to be given space.
Touches that bring reliefWhen I first applied a butterfly massage to an animal, I believed in its power. Not by chance did I find ...
TicksIt is spring, it is getting warmer, and we need to think about protecting our four-legged friends from ticks. And since we will now be seeing more of ...
Aquatherapy / Hydrotherapy and KingvetPhysiotherapy and rehabilitation for animals focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of ...
Eye examination in animalsThe examination of animal eyes is very similar to the examination of human eyes and should be part of the basic examination, as general disease is associated with ocular involvement in many cases.
Warts on puppiesWarts on young dogs are most often of infectious origin, caused by the papillomavirus. They are contagious to other dogs (not to other animal species or humans).
Metamorphic technique for animalsThe metamorphic technique, known as butterfly massage, is a gentle harmonizing technique that is applied to the spinal reflex zones on the feet, hands and head in humans.