Detoxifying product containing humates. Removes toxins from the digestive tract. Cleanses the body overall.
Retail price 52.40 € (90 capsules)Download product leaflet
Regenerating product with exceptional detoxifying properties. It contains high molecular weight humic acids, succinic acid and silymarin. It is suitable for neutralizing or removing toxins not only from the digestive tract but also from the whole body.
- Prevention of age-related conditions in animals (reduction of the toxic burden on the intestines, liver and kidneys, as well as preventing arthrosis and degenerative diseases) (Regavet, Fytovet).
- General cleansing of the body (Regavet).
- Removal of acid metabolites (alkalization of tissues), reduction of fatigue (Fytovet).
- First aid for poisoning and alimentary intoxication (Regavet).
- Anti-inflammatory effect in the digestive tract Ė neutralization of inflammatory mediators (diarrhoea and inflammatory diseases of the digestive tract) (Regavet).
- Degenerative and inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system (arthrosis, arthritis) (Regavet, Renovet, Kingvet).
- Cancer it creates an unfavourable environment for tumor growth and metastasis, affects cell division and induction of apoptosis (Korovet, Regavet, Imunovet).
- It cleans purulent processes, neutralizes exotoxin (bacterial infections) (Imunovet, Kingvet).
- Acceleration of regeneration.
Recommendation from a veterinarian
I use Cytovet for enteritis, gastritis, colitis in combination with Regavet or Probiovet. As a supportive product in cancer patients to prolong the life of the animal. In combination with Imunovet for topical treatment of infected wounds and to accelerate healing of large skin defects. The contents of the capsule can be dissolved in 400 ml of water and then used to rinse the eyes; it is effective in the treatment of herpesvirus keratoconjunctivitis in cats and various types of conjunctivitis in all animal species. Lucie Múčková, DVM
You might be interested in
Yellow ribbonA yellow bow or ribbon indicates a dog who, for a variety of reasons, needs to be given space.
Touches that bring reliefWhen I first applied a butterfly massage to an animal, I believed in its power. Not by chance did I find ...
TicksIt is spring, it is getting warmer, and we need to think about protecting our four-legged friends from ticks. And since we will now be seeing more of ...
Aquatherapy / Hydrotherapy and KingvetPhysiotherapy and rehabilitation for animals focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of ...
Eye examination in animalsThe examination of animal eyes is very similar to the examination of human eyes and should be part of the basic examination, as general disease is associated with ocular involvement in many cases.
Warts on puppiesWarts on young dogs are most often of infectious origin, caused by the papillomavirus. They are contagious to other dogs (not to other animal species or humans).
Metamorphic technique for animalsThe metamorphic technique, known as butterfly massage, is a gentle harmonizing technique that is applied to the spinal reflex zones on the feet, hands and head in humans.