Strengthens the immune system. Supportive therapy in cancer patients. Antiviral, antibacterial and antiparasitic effects.
Retail price 33.60 € (30 ml)Download product leaflet
A natural preparation of graviola (Annona muricata). Auxiliary product in oncological diseases. It contains acetogenins that cause energy starvation of cells with inefficient anaerobic metabolism (cells of some tumors). In elderly animals, it increases vitality. It helps relieve stress, lowers blood pressure and optimizes blood sugar levels. It also has antibacterial and antiparasitic effects (anaerobic and protozoal infections).
- Supportive therapy for cancer patients - cytostatic effects validated in mammary, testicular and liver tumors (Imunovet, Korovet, Regavet, Kingvet).
- Geriatric agent - stimulation of vitality in senior animals (Regavet, Kingvet, Korovet).
- Strengthening of the immune system (Imunovet, Virovet).
- Antiviral and antibacterial effects (Virovet, Kingvet).
- Bacterial infections including some bacteria resistant to common antibiotics (Imunovet, Kingvet).
- Reduction of microbial load in older animals (Probiovet).
- Antiparasitic effects (protozoa).
- Catarrh of mucous membranes (Virovet, Regavet).
- Colic pains, cramps - spasmolytic agent.
- Cardiotonic agent, lowers high blood pressure.
- Optimization of blood sugar levels.
- Harmonization of the psyche - antidepressant (Korovet, Etovet).
Recommendation from a veterinarian
I like to use Annovet in senior animals - it increases their vitality and improves their mental and physical condition. It has its place in cancer prevention and also in the therapy of certain types of tumors of the mammary glands, liver and others. It can be used in cases of intact inoperable tumors, but also as part of a complex protocol before planned surgery, when it can significantly weaken the tumor and reduce its aggressiveness. Milena Martincová, DVM
Mohlo by vás zajímat
Yellow ribbonA yellow bow or ribbon indicates a dog who, for a variety of reasons, needs to be given space.
Touches that bring reliefWhen I first applied a butterfly massage to an animal, I believed in its power. Not by chance did I find ...
TicksIt is spring, it is getting warmer, and we need to think about protecting our four-legged friends from ticks. And since we will now be seeing more of ...
Aquatherapy / Hydrotherapy and KingvetPhysiotherapy and rehabilitation for animals focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of ...
Eye examination in animalsThe examination of animal eyes is very similar to the examination of human eyes and should be part of the basic examination, as general disease is associated with ocular involvement in many cases.
Warts on puppiesWarts on young dogs are most often of infectious origin, caused by the papillomavirus. They are contagious to other dogs (not to other animal species or humans).
Metamorphic technique for animalsThe metamorphic technique, known as butterfly massage, is a gentle harmonizing technique that is applied to the spinal reflex zones on the feet, hands and head in humans.