Supports cellular immunity in animals. Strengthens bones, teeth and eyesight. Support of the nervous system.
Retail price 28.60 € (30 ml)
A product containing unique fish oil, which is a valuable natural source of a range of essential fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E. The balanced composition ensures an optimal supply of omega-3 and omega-6 unsaturated fatty acids. It strengthens immunity, acts as an antioxidant and contributes to overall cell renewal. It supports healthy joints, skin, coat and eyes.
- A building material for cell membranes, nervous system, hormone production and cholesterol processing (fatty acids EPA, DHA) (Gynevet).
- Safe source of vitamins A, D and E.
- For shiny and healthy coat (Gynevet).
- Support for animal cellular immunity Ė warts, benign tumors and infections (Gynevet, Virovet, Imunovet, Kingvet).
- Overweight, steatosis fattening of the organs (Regavet, Gynevet).
- Strengthening of bones and teeth (Renovet, Kingvet).
- Strengthening of eyesight (Regavet).
- A suitable supplement for ageing animals (Regavet, Kingvet).
- Protective treatment of liver, blood vessels, heart and kidneys (The Five Element Regenerationg concentrate).
- Support of the nervous system (Gynevet, Korovet).
Recommendation from a veterinarian
I use Omegavet for the treatment of skin diseases with keratinization disorder, which are accompanied by the formation of scales. I have achieved success in the treatment of atopy; vitamin E and EPA and DHA acids contribute to the increase of immunity, so I also use them in the treatment of demodicosis. Lucie Múčková, DVM
You might be interested in
Yellow ribbonA yellow bow or ribbon indicates a dog who, for a variety of reasons, needs to be given space.
Touches that bring reliefWhen I first applied a butterfly massage to an animal, I believed in its power. Not by chance did I find ...
TicksIt is spring, it is getting warmer, and we need to think about protecting our four-legged friends from ticks. And since we will now be seeing more of ...
Aquatherapy / Hydrotherapy and KingvetPhysiotherapy and rehabilitation for animals focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of ...
Eye examination in animalsThe examination of animal eyes is very similar to the examination of human eyes and should be part of the basic examination, as general disease is associated with ocular involvement in many cases.
Warts on puppiesWarts on young dogs are most often of infectious origin, caused by the papillomavirus. They are contagious to other dogs (not to other animal species or humans).
Metamorphic technique for animalsThe metamorphic technique, known as butterfly massage, is a gentle harmonizing technique that is applied to the spinal reflex zones on the feet, hands and head in humans.