Maintains mineral and electrolyte balance. Activates most of the bodyís enzymes. Reduces fatigue.
Retail price 43.60 € (100 ml)Download product leaflet
A mineral supplement of natural origin for animals. It contains a highly bioavailable colloidal solution of more than 64 elements in natural form, with an absorption rate of up to 98%. It does not burden the body with excess minerals. If the colloidal minerals are not used, they are easily eliminated from the body. It is suitable for daily use. Universal for all animal species.
- Source of colloidal minerals with nearly 100% availability.
- Maintaining mineral and electrolyte balance (Renovet).
- Replenishment of deficient macro and micro elements.
- Activation of most of the body' s enzymes (Regavet).
- Reduction of fatigue (Regavet, Etovet).
- Recommended for all chronic diseases.
- Diseases of the digestive tract that inhibit mineral absorption (Regavet).
- Hormonal system disorders (diabetes, thyroid disorders) (Regavet, Gynevet).
- As an auxiliary treatment for poisoning (Regavet, Cytovet)v.
- Skin problems (Gynevet).
- Anti-itch product concentrated, external use (Regavet, Audivet).
- Superficial skin injuries and burns (Imunovet).
- Bird moulting (Gynevet).
- Reptile moulting (Gynevet)..
Recommendation from a veterinarian
Mineral deficiencies in feed can cause a number of chronic diseases. I therefore recommend using Fytovet as a natural dietary supplement on a long-term basis. Supplementing missing minerals can be a solution to many problems in some sick animals. In combination with the main concentrates, Fytovet is a common and indispensable ingredient in my practice for kidney, heart, skin problems, epilepsy, diabetes, thyroid and other problems. It is also an excellent body activator in old animals. Petra Domesová, DVM
You might be interested in
Yellow ribbonA yellow bow or ribbon indicates a dog who, for a variety of reasons, needs to be given space.
Touches that bring reliefWhen I first applied a butterfly massage to an animal, I believed in its power. Not by chance did I find ...
TicksIt is spring, it is getting warmer, and we need to think about protecting our four-legged friends from ticks. And since we will now be seeing more of ...
Aquatherapy / Hydrotherapy and KingvetPhysiotherapy and rehabilitation for animals focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of ...
Eye examination in animalsThe examination of animal eyes is very similar to the examination of human eyes and should be part of the basic examination, as general disease is associated with ocular involvement in many cases.
Warts on puppiesWarts on young dogs are most often of infectious origin, caused by the papillomavirus. They are contagious to other dogs (not to other animal species or humans).
Metamorphic technique for animalsThe metamorphic technique, known as butterfly massage, is a gentle harmonizing technique that is applied to the spinal reflex zones on the feet, hands and head in humans.