Prevents the growth of bacteria, fungi and parasites. Has a significant effect on inflammatory skin conditions. Suitable as part of treatment of inflammation of the external ear canal.
Retail price 21.20 € (30 ml)
Herbal product for external use. Its composition prevents the growth of unwanted bacteria, fungi and parasites. It adjusts the pH of the skin and mucous membranes. It has a significant effect on inflammatory conditions affecting mucous membranes and the skin, including the external ear canal. It has antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal effects.
- Rashes, eczema, superficial wounds (Regavet, Gynevet, Kingvet).
- Skin mycoses, circular alopecia (local hair loss) (Gynevet).
- Warts and small tumors of the skin and mucous membranes (Virovet, Imunovet).
- Itching and soreness of the skin (Regavet, Fytovet).
- Insect bites (Imunovet).
- Inflammation of the external ear canal (Cytovet, Imunovet, Regavet, Renovet).
- Mycoses of the mucous membranes of the genital organs (for rinsing, it must be diluted) (Gynevet, Imunovet).
- Diseases of the gums (epulis, gingivitis) (Imunovet).
- Pain relief in inflammations of small joints (Regavet, Kingvet).
- Inflammation of the mammary glands (Imunovet, Virovet, Kingvet).
Recommendation from a veterinarian
I find Audivet very important for external treatment of local alopecia (hair loss), fungal skin infections, skin eczema and warts. It can also be used for superficial skin injuries. Lubomír Chmelař, DVM
Mohlo by vás zajímat
Yellow ribbonA yellow bow or ribbon indicates a dog who, for a variety of reasons, needs to be given space.
Touches that bring reliefWhen I first applied a butterfly massage to an animal, I believed in its power. Not by chance did I find ...
TicksIt is spring, it is getting warmer, and we need to think about protecting our four-legged friends from ticks. And since we will now be seeing more of ...
Aquatherapy / Hydrotherapy and KingvetPhysiotherapy and rehabilitation for animals focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of ...
Eye examination in animalsThe examination of animal eyes is very similar to the examination of human eyes and should be part of the basic examination, as general disease is associated with ocular involvement in many cases.
Warts on puppiesWarts on young dogs are most often of infectious origin, caused by the papillomavirus. They are contagious to other dogs (not to other animal species or humans).
Metamorphic technique for animalsThe metamorphic technique, known as butterfly massage, is a gentle harmonizing technique that is applied to the spinal reflex zones on the feet, hands and head in humans.