Promotes mineralization of bone tissue. Restores damaged hair. A source of collagen.
Retail price 29.90 € (135 softgels)Download product leaflet
A mineral supplement of organic origin containing unique natural substances (calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, silicon and other trace elements) ensuring optimal joint and bone nutrition and optimal activity of the muscles and some enzymatic systems. It contains the most favourable ratio of minerals for bone formation. Accompanying substances (vitamin D, C and A, unsaturated fatty acids, collagen) complement the balance of this product and increase the availability of the individual components in the body. It has an anti-inflammatory effect. It is suitable for all animal species and especially for growing young.
- Promotion of bone mineralization (Renovet, Kingvet).
- Prevention and regeneration of growth disorders in young animals, bone softening in adult animals (Renovet, Kingvet).
- It is suitable for older animals (arthrosis).
- Prevention and treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system of animals (Regavet, Renovet, Kingvet).
- Inflammation and trauma of joints, joint capsules, tendons and their insertions (Kingvet, Imunovet).
- Fracture healing (Kingvet, Imunovet).
- Strengthening the work of muscle tissue (including cardiac) (Kingvet).
- Supportive agent in the treatment of allergic reactions, insect bites (Regavet, Audivet, Imunovet).
- Restoration and regeneration of damaged hair (shine and strength, acceleration of moulting) (Gynevet).
- Growth of horn, improvement of its quality (claws, horn pads, hooves, horns) (Gynevet).
- Prevention and treatment of turtle shell deformities (Gynevet, Omegavet).
- Preparation for reptile moulting v(Gynevet).
- Bird moulting (Gynevet). Eggshell formation in birds and reptiles.
Recommendation from a veterinarian
I use Skelevet as joint nutrition in growing animals and in patients with degenerative joint disease (arthrosis). Another indication is increased claw brittleness and weakening of the keratin surface of the paw pads, where Skelevet increases the strength, flexibility and resistance of these structures. Milena Martincová, DVM
You might be interested in
Yellow ribbonA yellow bow or ribbon indicates a dog who, for a variety of reasons, needs to be given space.
Touches that bring reliefWhen I first applied a butterfly massage to an animal, I believed in its power. Not by chance did I find ...
TicksIt is spring, it is getting warmer, and we need to think about protecting our four-legged friends from ticks. And since we will now be seeing more of ...
Aquatherapy / Hydrotherapy and KingvetPhysiotherapy and rehabilitation for animals focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of ...
Eye examination in animalsThe examination of animal eyes is very similar to the examination of human eyes and should be part of the basic examination, as general disease is associated with ocular involvement in many cases.
Warts on puppiesWarts on young dogs are most often of infectious origin, caused by the papillomavirus. They are contagious to other dogs (not to other animal species or humans).
Metamorphic technique for animalsThe metamorphic technique, known as butterfly massage, is a gentle harmonizing technique that is applied to the spinal reflex zones on the feet, hands and head in humans.