Optimizes the animal's metabolism. Activates enzymes and detoxifies the body. Promotes appetite.
Retail price 28.60 € (30 ml)
A natural herbal concentrate acting on the organs and tissues of the Wood element in the Five Element Regenerationg concept. It gently works on the liver, gallbladder and connective tissue. Thus, it harmonizes the activity of these organs and their tissues. Overall, it optimizes the animalís metabolism. It stimulates the heart, vascular system and small intestine (Fire element). It reduces the hyperactivity of the kidneys, lymphatic system, bone tissue, urinary tract and genital organs (Water element).
- Initial product in animal regeneration.
- Modification of energy and protein metabolism (Probiovet, Fytovet).
- Promotion of the appetite (Probiovet).
- Digestive problems (caution is necessary when liver and gall bladder disorders are present) (Probiovet, Fytovet, Cytovet).
- Vomiting (Fytovet).
- Insufficient production or activity of digestive enzymes (dyspepsia, EPI) (Fytovet).
- Weight control (Omegavet).
- Promotion of hormone production and activation (Fytovet).
- Metabolic rejuvenation, elimination of fatigue (Fytovet, Cytovet).
- Painful hair syndrome (Fytovet).
- Itching (Probiovet, Cytovet).
- Allergic diseases (alternate with Renovet).
- Detoxification, toxic load on the body (vaccination, deworming, poor quality food Ė additives) (Cytovet, Probiovet).
- Organophosphate poisoning, organic poisons (Cytovet).
- Heart insufficiency (degeneration of valves, enlarged heart, cough, weakness) (Fytovet, Omegavet).
- Chronic renal failure associated with increased drinking and urination (Probiovet, Omegavet).
- Inflammation of the urinary tract, prostate gland (Imunovet).
- Acute inflammatory conditions in general (excluding liver and gallbladder) (Imunovet).
- Osteoarthritis, chronic joint pain (alternate with Renovet, Kingvet) (Skelevet, Cytovet).
- Diseases of the connective tissues (Skelevet).
- Eye diseases (conjunctivitis, cataracts).
- Solid lesions (lipomas, benign tumors, masses, tumors) (Cytovet, Imunovet).
- Reduction of timidity, anxiety and fear (Etovet).
- Prevention of aggression (Etovet).
Recommendation from a veterinarian
Regavet is excellent for digestive problems and metabolic disorders. It is very effective in renal failure, especially in carnivores. It also has an irreplaceable place in the therapy of allergic diseases (I alternate it with Renovet after 4 weeks). Petr Hrabák, DVM
You might be interested in
Yellow ribbonA yellow bow or ribbon indicates a dog who, for a variety of reasons, needs to be given space.
Touches that bring reliefWhen I first applied a butterfly massage to an animal, I believed in its power. Not by chance did I find ...
TicksIt is spring, it is getting warmer, and we need to think about protecting our four-legged friends from ticks. And since we will now be seeing more of ...
Aquatherapy / Hydrotherapy and KingvetPhysiotherapy and rehabilitation for animals focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of ...
Eye examination in animalsThe examination of animal eyes is very similar to the examination of human eyes and should be part of the basic examination, as general disease is associated with ocular involvement in many cases.
Warts on puppiesWarts on young dogs are most often of infectious origin, caused by the papillomavirus. They are contagious to other dogs (not to other animal species or humans).
Metamorphic technique for animalsThe metamorphic technique, known as butterfly massage, is a gentle harmonizing technique that is applied to the spinal reflex zones on the feet, hands and head in humans.