A natural herbal concentrate that optimizes the animalís metabolism. Activation of enzymes, detoxification, elimination of fatigue. Addressing the emotions of fear and anxiety.
Retail price 28.60 € (30 ml)
A product containing a pure resin from the plant Croton lechleri Muell.Arg., called by the Peruvian Indians Sangre de Drago blood. It has tonic, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal as well as antioxidant properties. It stimulates the development and maturation of connective tissue. By its specific action on the spleen, it activates the formation of blood components and cellular immunity. It promotes healing, regeneration and increases the body's defense. It is suitable for internal use and external application.
- It activates the formation of blood components (red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets) and has an effect particularly on the spleen (Korovet).
- It stops bleeding.
- Natural antibiotic (may be applied directly on the wound) (Cytovet, Kingvet).
- Promotion of functions and responses of the immune system (Kingvet, Omegavet).
- Severe prolonged infections, resistance of the causative agent to antibiotics (Cytovet).
- Fever, leukocytosis.
- Healing of all types of wounds and inflammation internal and external application (injuries, post-operative conditions, bites, hot spot) (Kingvet, Cytovet).
- It pulls wound edges together it helps to minimize scarring.
- Restoration of affected tissues during the recovery period (Kingvet, Gynevet).
- Auxiliary product in the treatment of leukemia and other cancers (Korovet, Cytovet, Annovet)..
Recommendation from a veterinarian
I use Immunovet after virtually all surgeries. It also helps in cases of resistance of bacterial pathogens to antibiotics. An effective product for healing all wounds, including infectious ones. Petr Hrabák, DVM
You might be interested in
Yellow ribbonA yellow bow or ribbon indicates a dog who, for a variety of reasons, needs to be given space.
Touches that bring reliefWhen I first applied a butterfly massage to an animal, I believed in its power. Not by chance did I find ...
TicksIt is spring, it is getting warmer, and we need to think about protecting our four-legged friends from ticks. And since we will now be seeing more of ...
Aquatherapy / Hydrotherapy and KingvetPhysiotherapy and rehabilitation for animals focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of ...
Eye examination in animalsThe examination of animal eyes is very similar to the examination of human eyes and should be part of the basic examination, as general disease is associated with ocular involvement in many cases.
Warts on puppiesWarts on young dogs are most often of infectious origin, caused by the papillomavirus. They are contagious to other dogs (not to other animal species or humans).
Metamorphic technique for animalsThe metamorphic technique, known as butterfly massage, is a gentle harmonizing technique that is applied to the spinal reflex zones on the feet, hands and head in humans.