A natural herbal concentrate for the stimulation of Fire-element organ function within the Energyvet Pentagram scheme. It acts through a mild excitation of the heart, small intestine, hormonal system and blood vessels, stimulating these organs or tissues towards increased activity. The product generally improves transport procedures within the animal's body on the organ, cellular as well as biochemical level. It improves blood supply to tissues. Bio-information of the product-specific homeopathic type complements and potentiates the effect of the included herbs.
It stimulates the function of organs and tissues of the following element of Earth, i.e. of the nervous system, stomach, spleen and pancreas, and it provides nourishment for cellular growth and recovery.
It calms down excessive energy and hyperactivity of the preceding element of Wood, i.e. of the liver, gall bladder, adipose tissue, and joints.
[the most suitable add-on product is specified in brackets]
- Immediately after myocardial infarction and stroke to support the blood supply into the affected tissue (administer for the minimum of 2 days) [Omegavet, Fytovet].
- Spasms, tic, and epilepsy of any aetiology [Fytovet, Etovet].
- The spleen (blood cell production) [Imunovet].
- The pancreas (digestive enzyme production) [Fytovet, Biomultivet].
- The nervous system, if weakened (depressions may alternate with hyperactivity) [Etovet].
- Tissue recovery through blood supply [Imunovet].
- For pigmentation disorders [Biomultivet].
- Liver or gall bladder problems with increased temperature [Imunovet].
- Joint inflammations (painful, hot) [Skelevet].
- Stress-induced obesity [Biomultivet].
- It calms down aggressiveness [Etovet].
- It enhances joy of life [Omegavet].
Herbal extract 82.6% (Ginkgo biloba, Hypericum perforatum, Tabebuia impetiginosa, Sanguisorba officinalis, Aesculus hippocastanum, Medicago sativa, Viola tricolor, Centaurea cyanus, Echinops sphaerocephalus, Menyanthes trifoliata, Lavandula officinalis, Quercus robur, Allium sativum, Carum carvi, Vaccinium vitis-idaea, Anethum graveolens, Zingiber officinale), sorbitol – thickener, microcrystalline cellulose – thickener, water, xanthan – thickener, grapefruit extract – preservative, potassium sorbate – preservative, mixture of essential oils 0.12%, bioinformation for Korovet.
Administer for the maximum of three weeks as follows:
Small animals up to 10 kg of weight: 2 drops twice a day
Animals over 10kg to 100kg: 1 drop twice a day for every 10kg of weight, even incomplete
Animals over 100 kg: 5 drops (0.3ml) for every 100kg of weight twice a day
The product should be discontinued after 3 weeks for the period of one week.
Shake well before use! For precise targeting of the regenerative process it is recommended to seek professional advice. It is recommended to use the product within three months of opening.
Do not administer for more than 2 days in cases of any cardiac problems, venous and arterial inflammations. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Ensure sufficient intake of water in the course of product usage. Not suitable for gestating females. Keep out of reach of children!
Adverse reactions and interactions:
Store the product in dry and dark environment, at 10-25°C. Do not freeze.
Minimum shelf-life specified on the box and label.
The product was developed, manufactured and controlled in compliance with the requirements set forth by the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
I use Korovet particularly for the management of most epileptiform or convulsive conditions without the necessity of other medication. Its temporary use is a benefit. If used in older animals, it also helps to enhance the animal's stamina.
MVDr. Lubomír Chmelař